2012年5月1日星期二

Why I LOVE Tim Burton


Tim Burton is probably (in my opinion) one of the most creative minds of all time. His work has been inspiring me for as long as I can remember. A lot of my favorite movies growing up were The Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman Returns, Edward Scissorhands, etc…
Fantasy Hair and makeup have always inspired me and in a lot of ways fueled my passion for this industry.   Tim Burtons movies are basically my form of eye candy. So for those of you who are not familiar with his work let me show you just a sneak peek into what hes done to inspire me, and for those of you who are already fans, lets reminisce.

I am in love with Tim Burton’s version of Alice in Wonderland. Probably one of the best fantasy hair and makeup Ive seen in a while, and Tim Burton style.       

没有评论:

发表评论